~AZ~ Power Thunderstorm ~AZ~ Power Thunderstorm

This has been on repeat for at least an hour now. I regret nothing. XD It has a wonderful flow and such a calm yet energetic sound to it with a good dose of of optimism as though if you can just get a little further you'll be able to make it out and all you need is the morale to do it.

Ahah, thank you! :D

~AZ~ Pixel Universe ~AZ~ Pixel Universe

I like how bubbly it sounds, it kinda takes me back to A-Z videogame quest but still a fun listen. It kinda feels like it'd be the background music for an arcade area, all the games lined up in a happy little row waiting for someone to jump in and join the adventures they have to offer.

Thanks :3

~AZ~ Videogame Quest ~AZ~ Videogame Quest

Very nice! It just has the feel of a happy ending and everything being all wrapped up in a bundle of sunshine after a big adventure has been completed. All in all it was a pleasure to listen too, the perfect balance between upbeat and mellow. It'd make an epic credit sequence track.

AdamCorporation responds:

Thanks! I really like the way you described the "feel" of the song, you really got what I wanted to express!

RSTW - Fast And Slippery RSTW - Fast And Slippery

Ignore the guy who gave you 1 1/2 stars dude. This is a great track, it has that edge of threat while keeping the energy of good old a beat 'em up. Not sure how well it loops but it sounds like there shouldn't be a problem with it at all. Good job.

RSTW - Cave Raving RSTW - Cave Raving

It sounds perfect for what you've envisioned. It has high energy tempo and really makes me wanna go beat down in an old school side scroller. You did great work on this, keep it up! I'm definitely looking forward to hearing this in the game.